To maintain health, the body not only requires carbohydrates as a source of energy but also other nutrients that are not less important. One of them is protein.
Yes, the nutrients contained in this side dish are needed by the body to maximize the body’s metabolic processes and guarding other organs.
But you know if the protein itself consists of several types, and one of them is Collagen. Collagen is one type of protein contained in the human body and has a role to maintain the immune system. This Collagen level can reach 30% of all proteins contained in the body.
In addition to maintaining and maximizing the immune system, the benefits of other collagen are to build bones, teeth, muscles, joints and skin. From the function or benefits, it is clear that Collagen has a strong structure, for more information : collagen supplements for wrinkles and sagging skin
In ancient Greek, Collagen has the meaning of stickiness or produces adhesives. So here Collagen is also able to help the process of joint formation and maximize joint work.
Not enough here, Collagen still has various other benefits that are not less important. What are the benefits of Collagen? Let’s look at the following review.
1. Collagen is a protein that will be useful for producing amino acids such as proline, glysin, and lysine.
2. Important organs of the body starting from the heart, lungs, liver, stomach, kidneys and so on will also be protected with a balanced level of Collagen in your body.
3. One of the benefits of Collagen which is probably most widely known by some people, is to maintain the health and natural moisture of the skin. In addition, Collagen is also able to maintain skin firmness.
4. Can build muscle, joints, teeth, bones and skin tissue.
5. Maintain good immunity so as to prevent the body from attacking various types of diseases.
6. Useful for maintaining the health and beauty of hair and nails.
7. Collagen is also useful to maintain the smooth circulation of blood so as to minimize dangerous diseases caused by blood circulation that is not smooth such as stroke, heart attack, hypertension and so forth.
8. Other Collagen benefits are to delay the aging process in the skin specifically. Because here Collagen has the function to maintain skin firmness which is one sign of aging.
9. Not only for beauty and body armor, but Collagen can also be useful to maximize calcium absorption. Where these nutrients are needed by the body for the formation of bones and teeth.
Of the 9 main benefits of Collagen alone, it is clear if this protein is so needed by the body, especially for those of you who have entered the age of 30 years. Where the symptoms of aging have begun to appear and must be quickly addressed.